Michigan-Detroit

TGIF

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!!!

It's been a long week.  What are you doing over the weekend?!

Re: TGIF

• jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Tonight im going to a zumba "master class" in dearborn. I'm super excited, its a woman who works for Zumba, I took her class in January and it was the craziest thing ever.
    Tomorrow Im probably going to work out, then taking my mom shopping, and then going shopping for new uniforms for my new job! I'm so excited to get out my current job!
    Sunday I have to babysit.
    FH is away all weekend so im trying to keep myself busy, So I don't miss him too much!
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!! Tonight: hang out with FI. Maybe talk him into seeing Harry potter with me :) Tomorrow: my bachelorette party :) Sunday: FSIL shower....that I'm co-hosting...I hope I'm coherent and not too hungover!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm driving to/moving some of my stuff to our new place in Chicago!
  • edited December 2011
    Today is DOUBLE payday (payday from both my jobs) and it's double payday for Dan... so that's definitely a wonderful feeling!
    Tonight after work I have an interview for a possible nanny job starting in September, which I'm really eager about.

Tomorrow we're running in the Warrior Dash!! SO EXCITED!! but I might be called into work in the afternoon which is bittersweet because I like my job and could definitely use the money BUT it is supposed to be my first day off (I work 7 days a week) in months... but on the other hand, I have next weekend off for my cousin's bridal shower on Saturday and my first shower on Sunday! [:

Sunday I'm working all day, but like I mentioned above, I like my job!
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

It HAS been a long week!

Tonight, I'm laying low. FI is going out with the guys, and I've been kind of obsessed with Friday Night Lights of late, so I'm planning to go home and hunker down on the couch with my laptop and Hulu.

The rest of the weekend is what I've dubbed showerpalooza. I have a baby shower on Saturday and a wedding shower on Sunday. Somewhere in there I'm meeting a friend for brunch, fit in a yoga class, and try to find a dress for our e-pics that are the following weekend.

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Pretty lame weekend over here, it's the end of the month, so crazy work hours for me.  Luckily we hit goal already so my hours are shortened. 9-9 friday and saturday and only 9a.m.-10:30/11ish p.m. Sunday. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Suzette70Suzette70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    happy Friday!

Tomorrow I'm going with FI to his volleyball tourney in Port Huron.

Sunday is my nephew's 10th bday party.  Can't believe the time has gone so fast!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: working and then studying.

Saturday:  grocery shopping and studying.

Sunday: laundry and studying.  I'll be so glad when orgo is over.
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Working from home since we are moving office So basically I am doing wedding stuff all day. Going to hobby lobby and michael's and starting to collect candy for the candy bar

Tomorrow: Going with one of my BM for her alterations appointment she couldn't make it last week when we went as a group. I also have a party at a co-workers house

Sunday: Church and chill

Have a great weekend ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Today- yoga, trying on more wedding dreses, dinner & music in the park in downtown Plymouth Tomorrow- yoga, somerset! I'm glad to have a weekend off work, this never happens!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so glad it's Friday.

Today I'm getting my mani and pedi.

Tomorrow is my Bridal Shower and I"m getting excited. I'm getting my make up done in the morning and then hair done and off to the shower.

On Sunday I'm going to church, then look at my gifts again and relax lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This afternoon I have a phone interview for a postdoc position. I'm really really nervous, so I'll be happy when that's over. Tonight I'm supposed to be going with friends on a hot air balloon ride. This is our third time trying to do this- keeps getting cancelled due to the rain. Note to self- don't buy an expensive groupon that requires perfect weather in Michigan. 
    No plans for the rest of the weekend yet!
    185829_10150421989590405_571240404_17334789_3544435_n April 2012 Siggy Challenge Furry Babies Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My goal for tonight is to relax and clean out my DVR. I am exhausted after this week.

Tomorrow run some errands and hang out with friends.

Sunday family day for my moms birthday. Then watching the Men Tell All Bachlorette special at my cousins. We watch every Monday together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight and tomorrow: relax!!  :)

Sunday Warrior's Dash!  So excited to do that!
  • edited December 2011
    I am sitting in my house and not traveling!!!!!!!!!! It will be FABULOUS!!!! :D  Tonight I'm getting a massage, tomorrow is my hair trial, and then I need to work to catch up from the week w/ my dad.  Then I might go see Harry Potter and will be assembling OOT bags on Sunday.  YEAH!!! for normal weekends!!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Today: 2nd (and final) dress fitting

Tomorrow: Study-thon and then dinner with FH

Sunday: I really need to go to church, study-thon pt 2 and maybe wedding errands

Perhaps I can get FH to at least move my winter clothes over to his house?

Probably not...

Have a wonderful weekend ladiesSmile
    Anniversary
  • courtney1188courtney1188 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have my bridal shower tomorrow! Very excited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards