New York-Hudson Valley

"Fusion" DJ/Bands-Flip Side Entertainment

So I've come across this Entertainment group that does this "fusion" idea where they have both a DJ and live intruments of your choice. I think it's a pretty good idea. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before. I really would like to go listen to them play to get a better idea of what it sounds like.  The group that I'm looking into is Flip Side Entertainment. Anyone ever hear of them? Their prices seem reasonable too. Thanks so much

Re: "Fusion" DJ/Bands-Flip Side Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    I used them for just DJ on 7/17 and they were great! very reasonable, chris was great to deal with and all in all would recommend
  • edited December 2011
    DO NOT USE FLIPSIDE!!!!! Seriously, take my advice. They are terrible! I used Chris from flipside (me and my family) so many times! He did my bat mitzvah over 10 years ago when the company was brand new and he was incredible. He did my bro's bar mitzvah and a party for my dad. So based on past experience I asked them to do my engagement party figuring if they did a good job I'd snatch them up for my wedding... WRONG!They did a terrible job - specifically chris the owner. I gave them a very specific play adn do not play list. they ignored it. I asked them not to play games or do anything cheesy - he ignored this request and did so anyway. Also, for the first 2 hrs of the party he played only music my grandma's friends would dance to.Finally, my friends were going up on requesting songs since his music sucked and he yelled at them and wouldnt play it. finally, when he did play it (we asked for journey - don't stop believing - a typical request) he literally played in on 5 times in a row on repeat.It was awful - luckily my friends and family laugh about it now but i was very very upset.
  • mwitkiewiczmwitkiewicz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man, That sound terrible. Thanks for the heads up. Ill make sure I do all my homework before deciding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards