Michigan-Detroit
Options

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

I am writing this early, mostly so I don't forget because I will be busy the next two days with last minute details. Brace yourself - its probably going to be long.

All my wonderful knottie friends - thank you from the bottom of my heart for the last year of help, venting, friendship, advice and general awesomeness.

Our wedding would not be 1/4 as cool as it is, and I would've never found the amazing vendors we have without you guys. Plus having this board has kept me from driving Dan utterly insane with wedding chatter. I can't count the number of times he's said "Why don't you ask your knot friends?"

I would never have imagined the wonderful people I have met and the friendships I've made came from joining a wedding message board. You guys rock. Seriously. I love that I've been able to meet a lot of you face-to-face at GTGs and I cannot wait to see the rest of your weddings come together.

Katie, my date twin - its been so great having someone with the same date to keep my motivated and to help me stay on task and just share the experience of planning a wedding and going through it together. Plus you're a pretty awesome chica - I wish you still lived in MI so we could've met more than the one time. I'll be thinking about you on the wedding day I still have my fingers crossed for good weather for pictures!

I don't think I can thank everyone enough but I mean it from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!  And even though I'm going to be busy the next few days I will be thinking about my knotties, staying calm and ready to rock out at the reception! And of course I'll be back with pictures lol!

Love ~ Erin (aka Ugly Girls)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Thank You Thank You Thank You!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards