Michigan-Detroit

Tell Us Tuesday!

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Did you find any good deals on Black Friday?

Do you have all of your Christmas shopping done?

What gift are you really hoping you get?

Re: Tell Us Tuesday!

• sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Yes my sister and I were out bright and early midnight to be exact. Great Lakes opened up at midnight and we shopped til we dropped.

Did you find any good deals on Black Friday? I got great deal on clothes at the New York & Company outlet and Lacoste for FI. Sister got purses at coach and Michael kors. We went to target and got electronics and an easy bake oven for one of my cousins. There were some really awesome deals I got a toaster for $3 at target. It doesn't match my stainless appliances but it will do the job I will just store it in the cabinet lol!

Do you have all of your Christmas shopping done? Still not done Christmas shopping but I treated myself so I still feel good

What gift are you really hoping you get? I really want some leather over the knee boots and some nice chocolate brown picture frames. We have been in the house over a year now and still don't have any photos up. I am such a slacker!
  • edited December 2011
    Did you go shopping on Black Friday?  I only left the house to get our passports done.  I wasn't even happy about that.  I try to stay far away from stores on Balck Friday which is hard since we live so close to Oakland Mall.

Did you find any good deals on Black Friday?  N/A

Do you have all of your Christmas shopping done?  Umm.... I haven't even started Embarassed

What gift are you really hoping you get?   I don't even know what I want.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • edited December 2011
    Did you go shopping on Black Friday?
    Nope - I slept for like 10 hours that night!  Very cozy.

Did you find any good deals on Black Friday?
    N/A

Definitely not!  I probably won't do it all until the week before Christmas.  I don't have very much to buy though.

What gift are you really hoping you get?
    I don't know what I want.  The only thing I can think of is an e-reader of some sort.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Yes, but not for the "early bird" stuff. DH got up early to go before work at 8am.

Did you find any good deals on Black Friday? I got a couple new towels, DH got a ton of movies that we really didn't need.

Haha...No.

What gift are you really hoping you get? I'm not really expecting many gifts this year considering we were only married in September. We had to give lists to MIL around the beginning of October and they usually stick to that. I asked for an Art Van GC so we can get some more storage/accent furniture.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards