Michigan-Detroit

Spanx?

Hi Ladies!

I cannot believe our wedding is coming up so soon.  So, now I am working on the details.  Question #1:  To wear or not to wear Spanx?

I wanted to lose some weight before the wedding, but that never happened. :-) Ah .. Life! :-)  So, now I am debating about wearing Spanx underneath my dress just to hold things in together a bit more.  I bought the Spanx tights that pretty much go from underneth the bust to a bit before the knees.  It doesnt seem to uncomfortable or heavy, but after a whole day - I might have different thoughts. :-)

Did any girls wear Spanx and what was your review?  Thanks!

Re: Spanx?

• edited December 2011
    I definitely plan on wearing spanx. I don't care how difficult it will be to get in and out of. They're worth it and I won't have to worry about chub rub :)
  • ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i did not. i would not. for me they moved things around in a strange way where it made my waist bigger. 

i bought a long-line bra and it went far enough below my belly button that i couldn't wear spanx, if i wanted to. the long line was infinitely more comfortable. 
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • kmcconnell105kmcconnell105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hands down I think the Body Magic Fashion kills the Spanx all day long. I am wearing Body Magic Fashion with the main reason being is that holds my waist in much better creating curves. It is 100% a better under garment. As I had mentioned, I have NOW lost 64 pounds over the last year and a half! I have some loose skin that I need to redistribute if you know what I mean LOL. I have tried tons of different under garments and the body magic is the best. I go for my first fitting Aug. 19th and i cant wait to see how it goes. The Body Magic Fashion takes your waist in 2-4".  I'm telling you, it is a life saver when it comes to containing and redistribution of unwanted skin or chub but the comfort level is not the best but worth it to me. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Where did you buy Body Magic Fashion?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL's team. She recently moved to VA but has a team of sales women in the area. In addition, I also got the fannie reshaper! It looks so good when I walked out to show my fiance that before he could even say anything lol he grab my bootie. hahahahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    How could I go about getting more information about it in order to try and or buy it? I
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I PM you her contact information. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards