Michigan-Detroit
Options

beautiful barn reception/ceremony venue. Just take a look!

So stunning ! Link below is from a wedding hosted there. Ann arbor area email kelly frutig for more details! You wont regret it kellyfrutig@gmail.com

http://wendymartinphotography.com/blog/?p=949

Re: beautiful barn reception/ceremony venue. Just take a look!

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Umm....care to introduce yourself or are you just here to promote a business???
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kelly if you are advertising your business, its nor allowed.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    "They were married at her parents house/homestead in Ann Arbor"

So what exactly is kelly/melissa promoting...someone's parents house or wendy martin photography? Either way, not cool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. It'd be nice if they at least tried a little.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I call shenanigans on Melissa/Kelly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw this venue on one of my vendors's blog months ago (note: damn sure it's not my vendor who posted this, much too professional) -- info couldn't be disclosed because it was a private residence, but it was going to be available for wider use soon.

Kelly, can you give us other vendor reviews? Will you be joining in on the discussions from now on?  Or, like PPs asked, is this just a pitch? If so, vendor posts advertising their services are not allowed.
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone recognize the brand/style for the bridesmaid dresses? I really like them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think these are what they are but Priscilla of Boston PB307 look very similar.

(i only know this because I'm using PB dresses. It's not like I have dress catalogues memorized!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    97 my bffsimage 30 dead to meimage 1 in limboimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whoa whoa whoa sorry, no idea this was wrong to post. Im not an advertiser i am friend of the bride and family who owns the house. I just thought people in the area would be interested. My bad. And i dont really understand how to use this thing well so its hard for me to find this convo easily. Where does it say i cant reccomend a place? just curious anyway..Didnt mean to offend. Just a girl who loves weddings :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The bridesmaid dresses were j crew if that helps
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ladies, this was just a pretty reception site that she wanted to share with anyone in the area! like talking about a JCREW dress or vendor you loved! no need for shenanigans :)

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From the rules of theknot...

"Vendor are NOT allowed to post on the boards trying to promote their business. While we love all our knotties, if you happen to have a business, you are still more than welcomed on our board but you are not allowed to promote it whatsoever. No links in your siggy or bios that your siggy may lead to."

it is fine to recommend vendors that you've used that you liked, however you can't advertise or promote your business on this board.  When someone new, who has never posted here before, shows up raving about a certain vendor, we get suspicious and protect our board and our rules. There is no need for shenanigans...and that's what we're trying to prevent.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    work it out, sunkissed!
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very well put Kim!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    where was this at??? i am in love with the barn
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_beautiful-barn-receptionceremony-venue-just-look?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:b1697b7e-aab9-4324-a038-d9bd1f316e68Post:4a8d318f-2ecd-4188-bb53-5e224a00a34f">Re: beautiful barn reception/ceremony venue. Just take a look!</a>:
    [QUOTE]where was this at??? i am in love with the barn
    Posted by jbra217[/QUOTE]

Hi, did anyone reply to you?  I love the idea of a barn wedding and I'm trying to find a venue for next year at this time.  Blue Dress barn was hands down my top pick but it's totally booked in 2013. :( 

Did you pursue a barn wedding and, if so, any venue recommendations?  Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards