Michigan-Detroit

B- pics

I have decided I definitely want to give FI B-pics for a wedding present.  But have a few questions about them.

1) How far in advance should I have them done?

2)  Is there anyone you recommend for these?  Bonus points if this person creates an album of them...I'm worried if I just get a cd I will never get around to creating an album. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B- pics

• edited December 2011
    I bought a gropon awhile back and are getting them done at a place in Rochester called The Boudoir Loft. They had great reviews online. I think that they make books for you but I am just going to make my own on Mixbook.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also got a Groupon deal, but for Irrresistible You Boudoir.  They are based in Troy, but I had my pics done at a hotel (the same hotel that we're staying at the night of the wedding).  They will make a book for you, if you choose.

I really enjoyed working with them (it's a husband and wife team).  They were fun and made me feel very comfortable.  I get to see my pictures on Wednesday, so I can give you a more detailed review after that.

Here is their link:

http://www.irresistibleyouboudoir.com/

*Edited to add:  I had my pictures done on June 17th, will view the pics on July 6th and my wedding is October 1st.  They said that I made my appointment with PLENTY of time...so I'd think, with them, you'd be ok for having the pics done up until about 2 months before the wedding.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many times, photographers will have a boudoir marathon with discounted prices.  I know Amy Boeve and I believe Amanda Williams have each done them.  You could also be on the look out for those!
  • edited December 2011
    There's a Living Social deal out for Love Me Budoir today for $99.  http://livingsocial.com/deals/58073-one-photography-session
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards