Michigan-Detroit

I need ceremony help....

Good Afternoon Y'all! I'm having a wedding on March 21, 2014. We have booked our reception venue at Arnaldos in Riverview,MI (great offseason pricing by the way if anyone is looking!). I'm looking for a church to have a ceremony in that is open to non-members. I have looked into the little wedding chapel that uses the old church building at Heritage Park in Taylor and their capacity is too small. I'm going to have about 170 guests. I grew up in a Church of God (Pentecostal) church, but I'm open to other denominations. I would consider myself non-denominational. I love the old style, southern style churches with the steeple and all....I guess that's my Southern side coming out lol. Please let me know if anyone knows of any churches in the Downriver/Canton/Monroe area. Thank you!

Re: I need ceremony help....

• First off, Arnaldos is beautiful, I have been to several weddings there so great choice! Im not a member of a church, but my FI and I are getting married at Caprini Catholic Church in Allen Park. Hes Catholic and I am not, he agreed as long as one of us was catholic we could do it there. Not sure if your FI is catholic or not, but that could be an option, other than that, Detroit has a lot of churches that are non denominations but the price is pretty high. Also try Christ of King in southgate, my gf got married there and her and her FI were not memebers at all. Just paid the fee they wanted. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards