Michigan-Detroit

For Sale Wednesday

What wedding items are you selling?

Re: For Sale Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    - 20 pew decorations
    - 2000 White and 2000 green flower petals (white ones are heart shaped) 
    - 30 white plastic table numbers
    - Cake and knife server
    - 180 green linen napkins 
    - 23 black satin tablecloths. These were purchased from linentablecloth.com
    - 4 dozen light green votive candles
    - 68 light green tealights
    - 8 12" light green taper candles
    - Prop box for photobooth
    - Unity candle stand
    - 23 13-inch vases 
    - 25 16-inch vases 
    - 13 1-lb bags of teal marbles 
    - 5 White Scoops (used for popcorn buffet) 
    - 6 Black Bowls (used for popcorn buffet)

Visit my website for prices/photos:
    http://wedding111111wishes.weebly.com/
    Thanks!
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Milsey, you are SO organized, LOL. I can't bother making a "for sale" page on our website.

Our wedding was black & white/cream. Items pictured below are for sale. It was mostly vintage/romantic/elegant look.

Cardbox

Flower girl dress, never worn, size 4T. I have another one, but no picture, and it is a silker fabric, very similar, with cream background and black flowers. Size 4, also never worn (Kevin's granddaughter couldn't attend)

Adorable ring bearer suit, also never worn, size 3T (his grandson, brother of the flower girl, also could not attend)

Flower girl headpiece, can be sized to fit any size. Also never worn. Has rhinestones in the roses.

White cardboard pewcones with black flower appliques hanging with black organza ribbon, I think I have 10 of them. (baby's breath is gone, LOL)

100 large paper placemats, cream with black scroll design. Two different patterns

Plain white flower girl headpiece with rhinestones in the flowers, also never worn.

One flower girl pomander ball

Table numbers 1-12 as pictured below

Bride & Groom signs with black & white toile ribbon holders

Glass coasters, I think I have around 50 sets. I used these as favors and put the guest's monograms in them on opalescent cardboard, a pre-boxed set of 2 per person.

I also have 12-14 clear glass hurricane covers only. The shape is the older fashioned type, narrow at the top kind of like a stove-pipe look. They are 9-10" tall

I also have a large box of various ribbons in black, cream, and a wide cotton one that is black & white toile print.

Prices are best offer. Just PM me if you are interested in anything. I am not going to go through the trouble of ebay or shipping. These items would be for pick up only. My life is already too complicated, LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out my for sale page at: "http://sept2011wed.weebly.com" Cake topper, decorations, paper products, hair comb and more :) You can contact me through the site or send me a PM. Thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Omg Sue, I'm half tempted to buy the ring bearer suit for my future sons (that are hopefully years away) - SO GOSH DARN CUTE! 

And when it comes to getting rid of stuff, I love being organized, haha. I wish I was as crafty as you though!
  • adblanchadblanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have several items available from my 9/4 wedding-Many are brand new.
    Contact at adblanch@gmail.com if interested.

http://adblanchweddingitemsforsale.weebly.com/for-sale.html

Hobby Lobby Store Credit worth $83.68 selling for $75.
    Rhinestone Sash
    Glass Vases
    Tealight Holders
    Cardbox
    Mercury Votive Holders
    Lots More on Website
  • edited December 2011
    Lots of silver and sparkes from my winter wedding... please take a look:

http://winterweddingkm.weebly.com/

18 vases for centerpieces
    Silver branches
    Silver candles