Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wedding Packages for auction online

Hey ladies, yes I am new to the knot, but always logged on to get some information for my sisters wedding that just passed and now I get to plan one of my best friends! :)  I wanted to share an online auction

Visit http://xcbfd.neofillbids.com/index.php?mode=All&&&page=1  for auction details!!
I found sooo many things for wedding planning, and the bidding starts around 75% off!

The first few items are awesome including:

- 8 hour wedding photography package
- Gift Certificates bootcamps!
 - Smile Makeovers and Teeth Whitening!

Those are just from the first page of deals, thought you might be interested!

Re: Wedding Packages for auction online

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hey ladies, yes I am new to the knot, but always logged on to get some information for my sisters wedding that just passed and now I get to plan one of my best friends! :)  I wanted to share an online auction

Visit http://xcbfd.neofillbids.com/index.php?mode=All&&&page=1  for auction details!!
    I found sooo many things for wedding planning, and the bidding starts around 75% off!

The first few items are awesome including:

- 8 hour wedding photography package
    - Gift Certificates bootcamps!
     - Smile Makeovers and Teeth Whitening!

Those are just from the first page of deals, thought you might be interested!

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's with the vendors today?!?
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who are you? Are you new? You should introduce yourself before promoting CRAZY wedding deals.
  • Options
    terbear_86terbear_86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its the first day back after a holiday break-- in the middle of the holiday season. That's probably whats up with all the vendors today. Its a recession. They have to find some gimmick to steal from the holiday cheer.
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if anyone on the other boards actually fall for it.  Knotties can usually spot them from a mile away so it seems like a waste of their time.
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Knot Detroit Board - Where no vendor is safe! lol

seriously, lame...go elsewhere to advertise that's not what this board is for.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually I'm not a vendor...I just got done helping my sister plan her wedding and I am now helping a friend so I'm ALWAYS looking for wedding packages/deals.

Thought it would be helpful for people who were interested in some quality local deals, but you can ignore if you're uninterested.
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha...this just made me laugh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_crazy-wedding-deals-cbs-radio-online-auction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:bf51a341-f1a4-48d3-83ed-cacb3e6fe4cdPost:94683746-f323-4f30-af0a-fdeab13c6cb6">Re: CRAZY Wedding Deals - CBS Radio Online Auction</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha...this just made me laugh.
    Posted by katiebird1981[/QUOTE]

LOL, me too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies, yes I am new to the knot, but always logged on to get some information for my sisters wedding that just passed and now I get to plan one of my best friends! :) Posted by fenne1dt[/QUOTE]

Its interesting you say you've logged onto The Knot before for help when it shows you joined just today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, this is like Vendor Monday.

Maybe they're thinking a lot of new Thanksgiving engagements?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

RIIIIIIIIIGHT

• Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!

For anyone that still may read this... fenne is NOT a vendor! But, believe me I thought the same thing when I read it. She really did just help plan her sister's wedding and was trying to be helpful. She's DH's cousin so back off ;)

Peace out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, but what kind of plastic surgeon would want his/her practice to be affiliated with a site where you can bid on a boob job? I would never use a site like that for something so serious and I would never contact a doctor on saw on that site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards