Michigan-Detroit
Options

NRW: Cami Tanks

This is a random but I was at the mall yesterday and thought I'd ask you all about this. 

I absolutely LOVE the spaghetti strap tanks from Express.  So many fun colors and they are just perfect.  I love the way they fit, they don't ride up, they are a little thicker, etc etc.  I have them in many colors and usually wear one just about every day under my various work shirts.  But somehow they thought it was acceptable to start charging $20+ dollars for these things!!  I swear they used to be wayyy cheaper.  Anyways, I think this is just ridiculous, but I'm so sad because they are the best ones I have found.  It seems the cheaper ones are always too short, or too thin or get holes after one wash.

So, any other tank fanatics out there?  Know where I can get good ones that don't cost me so much?

Re: NRW: Cami Tanks

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I buy the cheap ones from Kohls -- Apt 9 brand.  They aren't exactly cotton -- more of a spandex material, but they last a while.  And they are less than $10.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also get the cheap Kohls ones that are generally on sale every week.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've always gotten the Kohls kind as well, and they have held up nicely.  I've also been really happy with a couple I got at JCPenny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lisa7310Lisa7310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutly love the ones at Target. I like them to be a little longer, and these are perfect! The only downside, is that the ones I like are in limited colors, like white, black, and tan. I like Express and buy all of my work pants there because of the way that they fit, but I agree, I think their shirts and some dresses are way overpriced!
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess I'll have to check out Kohl's too. I only wear the Express ones, damn near daily, but I hate paying for them too.
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    ange425ange425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still buy mine from Express but only when I have a coupon for $10 off $30 - they are usually buy one get one half off.  I get the coupons in the mail and via e-mail.  So they end up being like $10 each.  Try signing up online or at the store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards