Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF

What are your weekend plans?

Re: TGIF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Work

Tomorrow: Pick up wedding dress, mani/pedis and lunch with bridesmaids, bachelorette party!

Sunday: Recuperate and celebrate FBIL Birthday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!!

I work today and tomorrow 9 am to midnight and Sunday 10-7ish...goodbye weekend :(  So lots of time on the knot and planning my honeymoon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I need to go get some invites and mail them out for FI surprise 30th bday party. Tommorow the weather is supposed to be super nice, so Im hoping to take my girls down to the toledo zoo. Sunday...Im not sure. Id love to do yard work, but its supposed to rain. :-( Maybe we will go to a movie,
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today -- I only have to work from 3-7!! YAY! Soo... wedding planning will happen before and after that (possibly ordering STDs today!), with some working out as well 

Tomorrow -- Lunch with an old friend & my cousin's college graduation party 

Sunday -- church (FINALLY... I've been working Sunday mornings lately so last week was the first time in 4 months!) and more wedding planning stuff
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My graduation commencements  are on Sunday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: working, working out, grocery shopping, watching the royal wedding.

Tomorrow: graduation day!  & out to dinner with my family

Sunday: working
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our rings came in!! Yay!!! So I'll be picking those up tomorrow :) Also planning on making FI an awesome breakfast using my new waffle maker and skillet :)
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  Visiting with an out of town friend.

Tomorrow: Screen passes for Thor in the morning.  Afternoon cupcake tasting. Evening D&D.

Sunday: Stop at Ikea for a new computer desk(ours broke this week).  And then off to a friends house for the rest of the day.
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:c44e6b86-cd32-4dc3-8e96-e139285d4117Post:78c42ce1-7488-4327-9359-ccbd8e1a0db7">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]My graduation commencements  are on Sunday!
    Posted by lxlsmplysweetlxl[/QUOTE]

Congrats!  What is your degree in?

Today:  work like crazy at work.  Then do the seating chart so I have final numbers for my florist meeting tomorrow.

Saturday:  final florist meeting in the AM then run a bunch of errands.

Sunday:  my shower :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to the ladies graduating this weekend!

today- work, hair appointment, celebratinf FI's cousin's graduation (I hope he's not hung over for his ceremony tomorrow)

tomorrow: FI's cousin's graduation, lunch, shooping for a weeding gift for my mommy, hanging out with FI

Sunday: I need to go to church, stupid stupid homework. blah
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Crazy day at work!!!! Family dinner for my brothers gf who is graduating this weekend.

Tomorrow: Errands and cleaning my house.

Sunday: Going down town Detroit to take photos for things around town to use in the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'm getting a bachelors in psychology.
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: finish up my poster for a conference as much as possible.

Tomorrow: Go to work to use a program to finish my poster (I need 2 graphs!) and then pick up FI's grandparents from the airport.  They will be visiting everyone (and staying with us for 2 nights)... I'll probably vent about it next week.

Sunday: Lunch with 2 of my sorority sisters (we haven't seen each other since we graduation really).  Beyond that just relax and get ready for a very busy work week ahead of me and a conference I'm presenting at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards