Michigan-Detroit

Hostess Gifts?

Hey ladies - just a quick question.

I have 2 showers coming up in the same weekend.  I was planning on getting nice flowers and writing a heartfelt thank-you note for the hostesses, even though I don't know them very well (they are friends of FI's fam).  Do I bring the gifts with me to the party or do I deliver them some other time?  Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hostess Gifts?

• I brought mine to the party and gave them to the hosts before the shower started. If you're doing flowers, you could always have them delivered the next day or something (though then you'd be more limited with a card). I thought about doing the delivery thing, but didn't know their schedules and didn't want them to not be home or something like that.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm betting your hostesses know your time is limited. I'd take the notes and flowers with you to the shower. If I were doing this, I'd probably also include a nice glass vase (you can find them inexpensively at Walmart, Target or Kmart) so they can put the flowers in it right away. That way they have a lovely "now" gift of flowers, but also a glass vase to keep (I never have enough glass vases of different sizes!)
  • I'd take them to the shower and just give them to them before hand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards