Michigan-Detroit

Input on photobooth banner

FI and I are designing our photobooth banner and I just got the proof back.  I am a little iffy on some parts of it, so I'm hoping some of you have suggestions.

I love the overall look, as it really goes with the formality and style of our wedding.
I know for sure I want my name first because on everything else wedding related, my name is first.  The cursive "T" looks like a "J" and that is something that minorly bothers me...stupid detail though.

The biggest issue is that the red blends in too much, that same shade on the black seemed to pop more on their website.  It is very close to the shade we are using though.  I am not sure if I should have themuse a brighter red, do you think that woud even make a difference? Or I could swap the white and black colors, so it is white with black swirls and writing but I really like the look of it being mostly black.  Any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Input on photobooth banner

• Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I can't even see the red T, so I'd definitely suggest trying for something brighter...or maybe not even having it? I like just your first names, and I agree I like the black background instead of swapping it to white.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I cannot see the red either. But when it prints it might be kind of cool to have it like shadowed in the background... if that even makes sense. So it doesnt over power the white writing.

I like the black background. It looks very classy and nice!

PS. I know I already posted it, but Yay for 1 month!!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input.  I think I will see if they can brighten the red up a bit.  No one will be holding these up to my BM dresses or other decor to see if they match, and if someone judges me for that I probably don't like them much anyway :) 

I am happy other people agree that the black looks better.  Swapping the 2 colors is the easiest solution but I don't think I would really like it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I can see the red T that looks like a J ONLY because you pointed it out, I thought it was just red in the background... other than that it looks awesome. [: 
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can see the red much better when I click on the pic to make it bigger.  I agree with keeping the black background.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards