Michigan-Detroit

Shower venue ideas?!?

Hi girls, 
Back and planning a shower for my sister who is getting married in August! So fun to be on the opposite end of planning :)
I was just curious if anyone has any suggestion for fun shower locations in the southeast area (more specifically north of Detroit and east of Troy).
We are thinking something outdoors, would love to find something on Lake St Clair but not necessary. We are going for a chic brunch, possibly like a french cafe feel. Obviously the venue doesnt have to represent that entirely!
We were considering George George park in Macomb which is a lovely setting but would love to weigh some options and I know you girls are great!
Thanks so much
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Shower venue ideas?!?

• I havent personally been, but I saw pictures and heard awesome feedback for a shower at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford estate. It's in grosse pointe right on the lake.
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013

you might want to check out the Concorde Inn in Clinton Twp.  They have a promenade area they set up for showers - looks like a street in Paris with storefronts, etc.  Really cute! 
  • I had a baby shower at Luna Kai that is at Gino's Surf in Harrison Township. It may not fit your theme but it is right on Lake St. Clair and they have an awesome pavillion that you can use for the shower. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards