New York-Hudson Valley

Trials with Christine (Color Makeup Studio)

So I think I'm going to go ahead and book Christine before having a trial.  Based on her reviews and website, I think I'd really like her.  Would anyone mind emailing me (or posting a link to) their trial pictures so I can get even more of an idea of what her work looks like (art2ucc@gmail)Thanks :)

Re: Trials with Christine (Color Makeup Studio)

• edited December 2011
    Christine did my makeup for my wedding.  I used the airbrush and LOVED it and Christine.  If you click the link in my siggy, I have my review for Christine and a picture of my makeup.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'll try to send you some later bc I have them on my home computer.  She is really sweet to work with and spent a good amount of time trying different looks to see what worked best at the trial.  She was also very easy to work with the day of.  I think you'll be very happy with her.
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there's a pic of mine if you scroll down a bit
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There are pictures in my bio.
    imageimageimage
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Inspiration: Trial Pic:
  • edited December 2011
    Does she work with assistants?  Did she say what happens if she gets sick on the day of the wedding? 
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sajidov - she does have at least one assistant, which she can use in addition to herself if needed. I *think* if she gets sick the day of the wedding, she just sends her assistant, but I'm not positive.
  • KellyBegnocheKellyBegnoche member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a trial with Christine and her assistant Susan. They both collaborated on different ideas and came up with a great combination of both styles. Unfortunately, Christine was booked the day of my wedding so Susan will be doing my makeup. She's so sweet and did a great job. I hope that helps :)
  • edited December 2011
    I have PIB where you can see the makeup from my trial and my actual wedding day.
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a trial with Christine about a month ago and booked her for my December wedding. I loved her and the way she did my makeup. My FI , mom, dad, everyone who saw it was so impressed. I wanted a more dramatic Kim Kardashian look, and it looked so amazing!!! I will post pics later.
  • edited December 2011
    My pics are in my planning bio (in signature).  I think there may be a couple of her doing my make-up on my wedding day in my Wedding bio as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Canon 50D, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, Speedlite 430EX II

• I just went for my Trial with Christine, she is amazing.  She is also so down to earth and easy to get along with.  I loved the way my hair came out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards