Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bridesmaid newsletter template

Anyone know of any good ones? I've only found two online and I didn't really care for either of them. 

Thanks! 

Re: Bridesmaid newsletter template

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this newsletter???  In most cases, I'd think an email would suffice.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have one. If you email me I can send it to you.

sunkissed212 at yahoo dot com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have something too. Post your email and I can send to you if need be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have yet to find a need for a newsletter - I've just sent email/called my BMs with information, questions, etc.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the newsletter template last year when I was MOH in my friend's wedding. Her BM's were all over the country and to keep from sending a zillion emails out about her shower I used the template to compile everything into one file for them.

I don't think I'll be using one for my own wedding, for my bm's...i've just been emailing. But, I found that the 'newsletter' template worked good for what I needed last year. Plus I was unemployed and super bored at the time :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL@ Kim. Yeah, mine is just an email that I send out once a month. I am just consistent with the format of the email.
  • Options
    amberdawkinsamberdawkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My email is amberadawkins@gmail.com. 

And, no, I suppose a newsletter isn't necessary, but I think they're cuter than just plain emails...I've sent out 5 of those. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards