New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Price for Hair and Make-up?

I have started to look for hair and make-up and am not sure what the standard price for these services are in this area. Would anyone mind sharing what I should expect to pay for hair & make-up for the bridesmaids and hair and make-up for myself?TIA!

Re: Price for Hair and Make-up?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My hair is $65, it's normally $85 at the salon I'm getting it done at, but since I'm a regular customer she lowered the price. It's the same for the girls, which I think is kind of pricy, but it's the best I could do. It's $35 for my make up also, I believe it's the same for the girls as well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jhow213jhow213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My makeup is $100, but if any of my girls get theirs done, mine will be $85. It's $65 for the girls.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I paid $110 for airbrush makeup and it was $80ish (I don't even remember) for everyone else.  Hair was $150 for me and $100 for everyone else.  That was to come to the hotel.  There really will be a wide range in prices, I found some for much more than that too.  I was extremely happy with both my hair and makeup and felt that money was very well spent.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I paid about $95 for traditional makeup (as opposed to airbrush), and $75 to have my hair done at a nearby salon. Makeup for bridesmaids was $85 and their hair was $65.
  • Options
    mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RBLUCY-  Who did you use for your hair?  I am trying to find someone to come to my parent's house, but I can't seem to find many that are not tied to a salon.Thanks for your help!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used a girl named Trish.  Honestly, I don't even know her last name.  I was having a hard time finding someone bc it was July 4th weekend so I asked Christine (the makeup girl) for recs and she gave me Trish's info.  I can give you her phone number if you want.  She works out of a salon in White Plains a few days a week and from home in Nanuet on Mon and Tues.  If you want her number just email me at rachelbarese at gmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards