New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Photographer review & prof pics

Hi ladies! I picked up our proofs from Nick Carter yesterday and they came out beautifully! He did such an amazing job, I'm so glad we chose him as our photographer. I posted a bunch of pics on facebook if you wanna check em out! There were over 600, but I picked out our favorites to put up. We're still waiting on the pics from the Nick's assistant photographer which should be coming in a week or so, so I'll be adding those eventually too...

Re: Photographer review & prof pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way, how are we only supposed to choose 80 for our album??! LOL
  • Options
    lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    amy I saw them on facebook! They look wonderful! I can only hope my pics come out as nice!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I commented on facebook but also wanted to say here that your pictures were BEAUTIFUL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them!
  • Options
    kittykat956kittykat956 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amy... I requested you as a friend on facebook. I would love to see your pictures. I am so glad that your photos turned out so well.
  • Options
    mericherrymericherry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy, We went to see Nick on Sat and I almost saw your pictures but his computer wasn't being friendly.  He seemed great but he already was booked for our date : ( - Meri
  • Options
    jeannabeanjeannabean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is there any way that you can email me your password for his site? i would love to see your photos!! we used him for our 8/8 wedding and i will happily return the favor. jeanna211@hotmail.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jeannabean, he never gave me a password for his site. Is that something he normally does? If so, I can ask him for it. I was trying to find a way to show the pictures to friends and family who are not on facebook anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards