Michigan-Detroit

Airbrushed Makeup?

Anyone else going to do airbrush makeup? I've heard the results were phenomenal. If anyone has a recommendation for the Macomb county area, please let me know!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Airbrushed Makeup?

• I had airbrush done and I loved it!  I usually don't wear any foundation so it felt really natural and light.

I used Aleksandra from I Make You Up (imakeyouup.com).
  • I was an *ahem* older bride in August. I had the airbrush based on the positive reviews of everyone.

I used Deaux Adore, they are in Macomb county, but do travel. They do hair and makekup or either separately. They are sisters, and came to my home. Stephanie does hair at Bianchi's in Royal Oak, and her sister Jen does the makeup. My gals and I got false eyelashes and airbrushed. We all felt SO pretty, LOL.

Website here: http://deuxadore.blogspot.com/
    They have a link on their webpage to Facebook.
  • I had airbrush makeup and it was amazing.  It was still perfectly in place until I showered more than 24 hours later.
    I used Bridesmaid Beautiful.  I think They are out of Sterling Heights or Shelby Twp., and they travel
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im getting it done for my wedding and using bridesonlocation.com.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got it done at sephora and it turned out amazing but then I was airbrushed again by a different person at my bourdior shoot and it looked awful. If you have never had it done go try it out at sephora. You can get your makeup done for free, you just have to purcahse $50 worth of products from the store. I ended up booking one of the girls from sephora for my wedding. Emily works at mirror mirror in clinton township, sephora,  and she does makeup commercially as well. She seems to have even more training in makeup then the other artists I have tried. I havent used her yet but the woman who referred me is who did my makeup at Sephora and she is also a trainer so I trust her since she did such an amazing job. But definitely you should try it before you decide to have it or not the day of the wedding.
  • I also used Aleksandra from I Make You Up (imakeyouup.com) and it was amazing.  All the make up was still on at the end of the night...for an august wedding!  I will be using her again any time I need to get my make up done!  My mom and sister both used her as well and looked amazing!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards