Michigan-Detroit

where to buy modern bridesmaid dresses

Help! I am going bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend and need to find a good place with modern dresses. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: where to buy modern bridesmaid dresses

• barbara1312barbara1312 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you mean by modern, but try Nordstrom's.  We don't have the actual store here, but for my daughter's wedding, the girls ordered online from their bridesmaid collection, and I think the dresses are great. 

Good luck and have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Anne Taylor and The Limited have wedding collections.  J Crew and Anthropologie also have something I think?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you mean by modern, but you may like the Wtoo, Amsale, or Jim Hjelm collections. My girls got theirs from the Wtoo collection from Alessandra Bridal in Warren (where I got my dress). Arena Bridal in Shelby Township also has a big variety of dresses.

I'm a BM for my FSIL and our dresses are from Jenny Yoo. I love the collection, but it's based out of NY and Chicago. V2V in Ann Arbor carries a few Jenny Yoo dresses, but that is the only store in MI.

Do you have a certain look and price range?
  • edited December 2011
    Dessy or Alfred Sung have some really cute modern and almost throw back 50/60's looks.
  • baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister (MOH) is very fashion forward and we got her dress at J Crew, they have a ton of sales right now as well! Great quality and customer service
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards