August 2013 Weddings
Options

Brand New August 2013 Bride Here

Hi Ladies.   I was a September 2012 bride but my FH was recently diagnosed with a health issue that has caused us to postpone our wedding to August 2013. 

We are reaching out to our current vendors now to change the date.  So far so good.

Because we were  three and half months out from our September date  the wedding was basically planned so there's not much for me to do but concentrate on the FH for now.  My wedding planner says we will pick up on the planning in January.  I will probably change all of my design plans by then, colors, etc.  LOL! 

Anyway, I hope to learn more about you all and see how everyone's plans are developing.  I may not be actively planning but I enjoy TK too much to stay away. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: Brand New August 2013 Bride Here

• Options
    I am sorry to hear about your FI. I wish him a speedy recovery :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_brand-new-august-2013-bride-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:8e0d76d4-afb5-4771-89f5-8e5f6a413a16Post:68ffb20d-9221-4f3f-bf74-0e59a80a5260">Re: Brand New August 2013 Bride Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sorry to hear about your FI. I wish him a speedy recovery :)
    Posted by RailWayWife[/QUOTE]

Thank you. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards