Michigan-Detroit
Options

SEVEN months to go for me!!!

The months just seem to be flying by!

We have everything booked but the limos and honeymoons, and I'm not that fussy about either.

I DO, however, have to finish (ie start) my dress. I've been waiting for my best friend who is a much more seasoned seamstress than I am (we've both sewn over 35 years, but she's made a couple of wedding dresses before). Looks like I'll see her within a week or two, so I can get started on that as well.

Re: SEVEN months to go for me!!!

• Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW 7 months dang time is flying! I wish I was in your spot I have limos but nothing else lol I wont say nothing but so many big things left to book.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray!  The months really do feel like they are flying by now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sheshe, I really wish I could magically help you find a venue and church that are reasonable. But I think you've looked everywhere I would recommend.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww congrats date twin!!!!! I have just all vendors booked. I still have to book the honeymoon but we're waiting until April to get tickets and Sue I'm taking your advise we're going to San Diego to stay at Cronorado Bay. I also need to finalize my ceremony details as I have know idea what I want lol wish me luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, you are going to San Diego??? You will LOVE it. It is so lovely. If we do that, as we are considering it, we'll be there a while after you, because we might fly into San Fran and drive down the Pacific Coast Hwy all the way, for 10-14 days, staying in B&B's and hotels along the coast.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_seven-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:f9a4c06b-b18b-40a1-b982-bac987714017Post:c8c09959-1427-4113-b703-fe735dc87987">Re: SEVEN months to go for me!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, you are going to San Diego??? You will LOVE it. It is so lovely. If we do that, as we are considering it, we'll be there a while after you, because we might fly into San Fran and drive down the Pacific Coast Hwy all the way, for 10-14 days, staying in B&B's and hotels along the coast.
    Posted by Sue-n-Kevin[/QUOTE]
    aww have fun!!! That sounds so fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOHOO! The days will really start flying by now, Sue!
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards