August 2013 Weddings

Flowers...

I am doing my own bouquets & centerpieces with www.SamsClub.com..so I have time to think about this. However, I have been going back & forth because I can not decide on whether to have all white roses & calla lilies, which I love, or throw some pink in there too. I love the all white, traditional looking flowers for the bride.

Our colors are navy, pink, and gold - the BMs are wearing navy and will have all pink flowers.

I am ordering a custom cake topper from Etsy (I actually already ordered it and told her all white flowers for me), I want it to match us - so I wanted the bouquet to look the same. I may email her and have her throw in some pink for me. Idk.

What are you all having for your bouquet?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers...

• If you want the all white flowers and still want a pop of color you could wrap your bouquet in pink, navy, or gold.  

Our colors are pink and green.  My bouquet is pink hydrangea, white hydrangea, light pink roses. white lisianthus, and mini green hydrangea.  The BMs bouquets are just the pink hydrangea and mini green hydrangea.  My FI will have a light pink rose and a white lisianthus bout, and the GMs will have a green rose bout.
  • I'm doing all baby's breath. I love how lacy a nice full bouquet of it looks. Plus it's cheap and easy!
  • Our colors are yellow, blue and silver for our wedding. I'm doing mostly yellow flowers though...lots of sunflowers, pom flowers, daisies...I think for my bouquet I might do something simple, like yellow calla lillies..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are the flowers on Sams club real or silk? I cant find anything that says either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ashelton09Ashelton09 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2013
    Our colors are gray and green with a touch of pink. My bouquet is pink and white roses with a touch of dusty miller. Either way I think its going to look beautiful, but I like a pop of color!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We haven't spoken to a florist yet, but our colors are yellow and purple. I know I want pale yellows and a mix of dark and light purple, and something that drapes/cascades.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Thanks everyone. I think I am going to go with all white!

Sierra; they are real flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards