New York-Hudson Valley

photography question

we just got engaged a fed months ago. We are currently looking for photographers. But we want to here of any reviews for Maximilian Nucci and J Ferrera photography

Re: photography question

• edited December 2011
    I booked Jimi Ferrara for my wedding which is next year, so no reviews yet - sorry!! But I did ask a girl on Facebook that I saw used him and she seriously couldn't say enough good things about him. After meeting with him and seeing the albums in person I was convinced I wanted him to shoot our wedding. Even Fi was impressed and I didn't think he could care less before that.A friend of mine uses him for other photography work a lot, not weddings though, and she loves him. I always thought his work was amazing - I just had to hear it from a bride before commiting. We met with other people, even more expensive photog's, but still liked his work the best. Good luck!!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Rob'sBride808Rob'sBride808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used J. Ferrara Photography, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Jimi is not only an excellent photographer, but he's also an awesome person! There are some of my wedding pictures in my bio if you would like to look. We had two weddings, a destination and a formal reception in Poughkeepsie. We flew Jimi out to Bermuda to do that wedding also.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with Max. No pix yet but he was really flexible with us. Sorry I wish I could be more helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards