Wedding Classifieds
Options

For Sale: Martina Liana 245 Dupioni Silk Wedding Gown (Never Worn!) REDUCED

I purchased but will not be wearing the
Martina Liana style 245 ruched wedding gown in silk dupioni
so it's now for sale to one lucky girl out there!

Martina Liana 245 Dupioni Silk Wedding Gown (Never Worn!) $950 :  wedding martina liana martina liana siobhan martina liana 245 silk gown dupioni silk gown silk wedding white ivory dress 245 Large1

Martina Liana 245 Dupioni Silk Wedding Gown (Never Worn!) $950 :  wedding martina liana martina liana siobhan martina liana 245 silk gown dupioni silk gown silk wedding white ivory dress MartinaLianaSiobhan245

ACTUAL DRESS is pictured above (does not include sash)

The color is Martina Liana's "candlelight" which is a barely off-white/ivory color. It's simply gorgeous and the shape of the dress is amazing. The ruched detail and sweetheart neckline flatter almost any body type. The gown includes lovely beaded spaghetti straps which are optional, the dress can be worn strapless as well. The sweetheart neckline has delicate and intricate crystal and pearl beading detail.

I did not purchase the coordinating belt but another bride has posted her belt for sale so let me know if you want/need her info.

The dress is a size 10 which can easily be altered all the way down to a street size 4 if necessary, as I was going to have done. I had already consulted with a seamstress about this who assured me it was no problem at all.

I purchased the very gently cared for sample from Allegria Bridal in the Boston area. It is in terrific condition as their bridal salon is top-notch. Because I purchased the sample at a great price, I am willing to sell it for $900 plus shipping.

Please message me with any questions or offers!

Re: For Sale: Martina Liana 245 Dupioni Silk Wedding Gown (Never Worn!) REDUCED

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards