New York-Hudson Valley

make-up recommendations

Hi all.I need someone to do my make-up. I would like someone who has experience doing weddings and going to people's houses the day of.  Probably myself, my sister and my mother will all get our make-up done.Any recommendations of people who were professional...did a good job, and their price fit the job...please send my way. Also, I of course, want to do a trial first...Let me know!! Thanks

Re: make-up recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Christine of Color Makeup Studio www.colormakeupstudio.com
  • edited December 2011
    I second Christine - I just had my trial with her and she is AWESOME.
  • edited December 2011
    I third Christine!  She did a beautiful job on my makeup, and she's so nice, punctual, and reliable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Christine, but she has a 4 person minimum to travel.  Anyone know of someone without a minimum?Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    hey, I am having the same problem. Everyone I have contacted has a minimum too. I am the only one who needs makeup
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Christine from color makeup also.  I had the BEST trial with her, she made me look amazing.   I am getting married at an off time so she didn't have a minimum, even though I have a large group getting makeup.like the pp most makeup/hair people I contacted all had min. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much...it looks like Christine is the one to call. I will definitely have three ( my mom, me and my sister..) so hopefully she will do it. Thanks everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    FYI, Christine came to do my makeup, and I only had 3 people getting it done. She also said she would travel if it was just me getting it done. Also, I got married during a peak season, July, so I can't imagine it being any different now.
  • edited December 2011
    Yea if you can round up 3 people Christine is defiantely a great choice! :) I loved my trial with her
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards