New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Write Away Thursday

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear God, I really didn't appreciate this morning's episode with my laptop but thankfully you love FI more than me and made it work just one last time before it died. Thank you for that. It's extremely appreciated. From, The thankful one
  • edited December 2011
    I have 2...Dear Knot Gods - I am eternally greatful for you permitting my siggy pic to finally work... Thank you from the bottom of my little knottie heart.Sincerely,The Girl With a Face (Finally)ANDDear FI - I realize we are going through a tough time right now... But you acting like you are suddenly a woman and it's "that time of the month for you" is not okay. Don't take your frustrations out on me, and don't think it's suddenly "ok" because you deem it so... I would much appreciate an apology for once!!!Love always, Your soon-to-be yet highly frustrated wife
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mother Nature,Please keep back the rain today, I was supposed to move all my belongings to my new house yesterday but you decided to have the skies open up and we had to hold off, hopefully, to today, where I know have class at night so we have to rush. So please, please just cooperate.Love a frustrated new homeowner :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • kittykat956kittykat956 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tan Lines, Only 9 days until the wedding and you are still hanging around. Summer is long gone and I wish you were too. Please cooperate with the wonderful tanning booth and maybe even spray tan ladies so that my beautiful dress isn't ruined by our presence. Love, Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Body, It's been 3 weeks and I haven't lost a pound! I've sweat like a pig and cut back on food...please start melting off again... Thank you, Frustrated w/ weight loss
  • edited December 2011
    I have 2Dear Mom,Get off my computer, you are breaking it slowly day by day.  You sit there with your dirty cigerette and ash tray, yo make everything smell, and little ashes all over the keyboard, then leave my door open so YOUR cat can go in a pee all over MY stuff.  Oh yeah stop eating my food that I buy for lunch, dinner and snacks.  I really don't like going home thinking I am making one thing and finding out there is none to make.  One more thing, STOP GOING THRU MY STUFF I"M NOT 16!!Love, Your annoyed daughterDear DH,Get over yourself, you are not a God or a King!! Despite how your mother treats you your not.  Learn to have a more respect for me, and put me first and not your friends. Love,your very upset, neglected wife
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Health and sinuses - I was just sick 6 weeks ago and now you are doing this to me again. I have so much to do at work I cannot handle feeling like this and needing to go to the office anyway. How can there possible be that much stuff in my nose? My nose is rather little and needs a break. Oh and I love to eat but cannot taste a thing, you ruined taco bell for me last night. What is the point of eating bad when I can't even taste it?TY - your hurting and tired body.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    To my monthly friend,Please cut your visit short this month so that I can enjoy my Halloween and not feel bloated in my costume. Thanks!Your loyal friend,Amy
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Dad I miss u! U have been away since the 20th and when u called today i was like a little kid in the candy store! I am so glad u are having a great time hunting in Wyoming the past few days, I am also happy u enjoyed ur drive there from NY and stopping in CO to see ur son made his month! I am also happy you got one!!! Cant wait to eat some Antelope! LOL Please be careful with all the sun Love Ur little girl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards