• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Classifieds

Wedding Dress Size 22 & Decorations in Black, White, Silver and Pink

Wedding stuff for sale

If you are interested in anything please feel free to send me an email at Kickasskristi1215@yahoo.com. (*I always forget to check this inbox!*)

Davids Bridal Wedding Dress $100

Short chiffon gown featuring an empire bodice with soft shirring details and beaded straps. Tank silhouette is adorned with beautiful beaded details.  Double lined. Size 22.

Table Numbers $100

The table numbers are from 1 to 12. They were wood carved numbers originally purchased from Crafty Eddy. They were spray painted silver and white and black rhinestones were added.  They come with wooden dowels that can be inserted at the bottom of each number. 

Card / Advice box $50

4 tiers with silver glitter lettering. The top section is for advice cards & the bottom is for the cards.

Pen Holder $10

Glass container with slight lip at the top adorned with a white ribbon strip and a    black strip that says "Tie The Knot".

Stationary Cards With Envelopes $2.50

Stationary cards are black and white and contains the monogram “C”.

Writing Pad / Notebook $2.50

Writing pad is black and white and contains the monogram “C”.

Bride & Groom Confetti $2

Black and white dancing bride and groom confetti.

Canvas Bridesmaid Tote  $5

Unused canvas tote containing “Bridesmaid” and the name “Christy” in pink.

Canvas Tote $2.50

Bright pink unused tote.

Corset $35

38D Corset Bra.  The body is foam padded with hidden underwires and padded push up cups, 9 rows of adjustible hooks.  The are bones (2) in the back for support and shape.  Its brand new. The tags are not attached but are with it.  I took them off thinking it was the right size and I was wrong.

Bra Extenders $5

These fit any bra that has 3 hooks or all together will fit the corset.  They are white.

Tissues $1 pack

White tissues with Damask edges.  One pack includes the monogram “C” & the other includes “M”.

Black Nail Polish $1

Black nail polish that was used for DIY projects.  2 unopened packs available.

Gift Bag with matching tissue $3

Black and white damask print

Place Cards $3

24 cards, unused. White cards with raised black velvet type print.

Flowers $3

12 individual pink star gazer lilies, 8 pink roses (*includes small white flowers*), 1 large star gazer lily and multiple leaves (*includes two different sizes*).

These are the roses and an idea of the one size of leaves

Bubbles $3

Box of undecorated bubbles.  24 bottles per box.  2 boxes available.

Picture includes decorated bubbles but it shows the bubbles.

Rhinestones $2.50

White wheel of rhinestones, unused.  There are 1800 rhinestones in the wheel.  They are 1.5 mm. There are 12 different colors. I have 5 wheels available.

I will have more rhinestones available soon in Silver, Black, and Pink in larger sizes.   

If you are interested in anything please feel free to send me an email at Kickasskristi1215@yahoo.com. (*I always forget to check this inbox!*)

Thanks ladies!!

Our wedding on Sunday May 1st was just amazing!