New York-Hudson Valley
Options

David's Bridal in Spring Valley

I will be ordering a BM dress for a friend's wedding from DB pretty soon.  Does anyone have any experience with the David's Bridal in Spring Valley?  I have heard horrible things about the one in Paramus, so I'd rather pay the sales tax if the one in Spring Valley is better!

Thanks in advance!
imageAnniversary

Re: David's Bridal in Spring Valley

• Options
    tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my wedding dress there, but not he BMs.  Ask in Natalie can help you, she is amazing.  Other than it being a little outdated, I had a good experience.  I also had my alterations done there.  I figured, if I purchased it from them, and they screw up my alterations, it's on them.  If I take it elsewhere for a little cheaper, and they screw it up, I'm screwed.  I paid a little more for piece of mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input! The girls on the NJ board just had a thread mentioning how horrible the Paramus DB is.  It looks like Spring Valley wins :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Shelly030Shelly030 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the Spring Valley store for my dress & some of the bridesmaids.  Everything went fine.  The alterations people aren't the nicest and they were expensive, but like PP said it is better to have the peace of mind. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    jeanrtcojeanrtco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My oldest daughter did wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses there 4 yrs ago, and everything went smoothly.  Alterations are definitely more expensive but like previous poster, if you take it elsewhere they will not make good on it if they ruin it, so stayed with them and alterations were good.

My other daughter married this past friday, did her bridesmaid dresses there, and we had no problems, just a simple hem on bridesmaid gown was $45
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input!! Glad to see positive experiences at DB :)
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards