August 2013 Weddings

nervous

Although I have a year to plan I am so nervous and don't know where to start

Re: nervous

• Congrats on your engagement. It is overwhleming at first but once you sit down and think about what needs to be done and get the major things out of the way it gets easier :)

First things first. Sit down with your fiance and decide upon a budget and what type of wedding you two want. (Outdoor, big, small, church, backyard, ect.)

After that you two can start looking into venues.

Everyone on this board and the other baords on theknot are very helpful so dont be afraid to ask questions.

Good Luck!!
  • Congrats!  Ditto what Railway said also the knot checklist is very helpful with organizing how to tackle the planning.  Once you pick a venue everything else will be so much easier.
  • Congrats on your engagement!!!

This will be a whirlwind and fun year :)

My Fiance and I are also planning a wedding for next Aug - it can def become overwhelming - but don't let it get to you!

As the other ladies pointed out - once you get a budget and venue in place - everything else is research - pricing and booking - it all falls inline with everything else!

I also found these boards here are so great and helpful - so browse for ideas, inspirations, questions or reviews - its a great starting point!
    Anniversary

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards