New York-Hudson Valley

Hi Everyone! Newly engaged!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board! I am newly engaged (SO EXCITED) and currently looking for venues in the HV area.  Any suggestions would be helpful! Would love a place that only has one wedding at a time and close or on site accomidations for guests to stay.  
Caterina
"Rina"

Re: Hi Everyone! Newly engaged!

• Congrats on your engagement!!!!! I'm getting married at the Greentree Country club in New Rochelle next September and I'm really excited about it! There's a whole strip in New Rochelle on the water with several venues that you may want to look into (Greentree, Beckwithe Point, Surf Club, etc.). Greentree has two wedding at ones (a small one and a big one) but my friend who got married there last year said she never even saw the other party. Good luck in your search!
  • I just got married at The Old Tappan Manor in Old Tappan NJ. It is right over the Rockland County border and convenient to everything! I LOVED it all and got so many compliments on the venue and the food was AMAZING!! I would definitely look into it. I am very picky, I looked at 17 venues and met with 7 of them and I kept going back to them! Beautiful and totally affordable!
  • I got married at the Coveleigh Club in Rye, NY, right on the water!  You are the only wedding the entire day and you have the whole space to yourself.  It's not a well known place to get married, so it's definitely not a wedding factory like many other places.  It was perfect!
  • great!!!!  we got married at the mansion at colonial terrace in cortlandt manor.  great pricing, great food, great fun!!!!  worth the call.
  • hi Rina.. welcome. :)Sealed
  • You should visit Christos http://www.christoscatering.com/

We were very pleased with Christos in Poughkeepsie, and the price was reasonable.  It has a Country Club feel and the food is wonderful. You can negotiate a package that suits your budget and needs.  Chris tells you the price per guest, and that is the price you pay, including cake, table flowers, tax and tip.  Go to Christos!! Tell him Toni told you.. ;o)

Matt & I just had our wedding at Christos 9/23/12. Wow. The place is as immaculate as it is beautiful and elegant. The food was outrageous and bountiful. The filet was scrumptious -- Chris is very personal during the whole night. The grounds are stunning for pictures. The ceremony room needs very little decor since it is surrounded by walls of windows overlooking the lovely golf course. Everyone raved about it the whole night. Bathrooms are very tasteful and clean. The bridal room is spacious and comfortable. Even the cake cart is pretty.  If you are getting married or will be having any kind of event at all... this is the place to have it. So glad I chose Christos... it is truly an anointed place.

One Wedding at at time and GREAT PRICES seriously - great food... and everything is negotiable you just have to tell him what you want and get the best price.  The owner is the person you speak with when booking so he can negotiate. Call him today.
  • My husband and I just got married at the Estate at Florentine Gardens in Rivervale, NJ. It’s one wedding at a time & the food & service are wonderful! They recommend two hotels (15mins away) that provide free shuttle service to and from the reception for any guest staying overnight.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards