New York-Hudson Valley

Brunch Ceremony & Reception Venues

Hello!

My fiance and I are aiming to be wed in October '13, and we would love to do a brunch ceremony & reception wedding.

But upon researching for venues online, we quickly realized that most places offer dinner packaes and never brunch packages (or brunch at all).

I was wondering how we should go about finding venues for a brunch wedding/reception.
We are searching in the area around Woodstock, NY (including Woodstock, Saugerties, New Paltz, etc).

Thank you very much for any input/help!

Re: Brunch Ceremony & Reception Venues

• Hello!

My fiance and I are aiming to be wed in October '13, and we would love to do a brunch ceremony & reception wedding.

But upon researching for venues online, we quickly realized that most places offer dinner packaes and never brunch packages (or brunch at all).

I was wondering how we should go about finding venues for a brunch wedding/reception.
    We are searching in the area around Woodstock, NY (including Woodstock, Saugerties, New Paltz, etc).

Thank you very much for any input/help!
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I think the venue I got married in does a brunch package now...The Links at Unionvale...but it is about 40 minutes from New Paltz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_brunch-ceremony-reception-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:22a12f58-50bb-4eb4-8431-a95917a0d4c0Post:07fcb432-fe55-449c-a841-867331d370b1">Re: Brunch Ceremony & Reception Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the venue I got married in does a brunch package now...The Links at Unionvale...but it is about 40 minutes from New Paltz
    Posted by ssage[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! I'll check it out :)</div>
  • Check out The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls in Beacon, NY. We are getting married there this June but might be able to do a brunch in their Waterfall Room. Good luck!
  • I was up at DIamond Mills in Saugerties a couple of weeks ago, they sounded very open to many options. Beautiful venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards