August 2013 Weddings
Options

Got my hair & makeup set up!

My mom LOVES the woman who does her hair and she had mentioned asking her about prices to come to my venue and do mine and the BMs for my wedding (I'm getting married in my hometown which is a few hours away from where I live, so my regular woman can't do it). I was thinking about it yesterday so I called my mom on my way home...she happened to be in the salon getting her hair done! Perfect timing!

So we checked and she is available for my date and her prices are reasonable (not the lowest, but definitely not bad - plus she's coming to me) so I'm penciled in! Probably the easiest thing yet!

Definitely needed that after the issues I'm having with the cake. All the bakeries in my area are closed on Sundays and have very limited hours on Saturdays so it looks like I'll have to take a day off work to go home and taste cake. Which just seems really dumb. Ugh.

Re: Got my hair & makeup set up!

• Options
    That's awesome!! I have no idea what I'm going to do about hair and makeup yet...I guess easiest would just be going to the salon in the hotel. Crap, I'd better get on this!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2013
    Don't you love the easy things?! Good luck with your cake!! That's pretty crazy no bakeries are open on Sun. We just ordered our cake last weekend. Neither FI and I are big fans of cake, but tradition calls! It was fun to sample though.

It'll be nice your stylist is coming to you too! I'm going to my girl's place but it's right up the street and we're making a party out of it with bagels, mimosas, etc and her salon will look SO cute for pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just did that yesterday!!  Nice to have it all set!  Interesting that the bakeries are closed on a Sunday- you think it would be open on a Sunday (I know most bakeries in my area are open all weekend and are closed Mondays).

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't received any emails for rsvps from the website on here. What should I do? I know people have rsvp'd online on the website but I'm not seeing anything on here. Does anyone know how I can retrieve them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards