New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Crowne Plaza Suffern- bar

Hello,

Was curious to see if anyone had blocked off rooms here or been to a wedding/stayed there recently. My fiance and I loved it, but are a little concerned that the bar is in an open lobby and worried that our friends would get too loud and yelled at after the wedding. Has anyone had any experience with it? Thanks!

Re: Crowne Plaza Suffern- bar

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Reposting- any reviews?
  • Options
    I was at an after-wedding party there. And yes, we did get too loud & were told repeatedly to lower the volume on our voices... as you may know though, it can be hard for ppl to do that while drinking alcohol lol. They closed the bar early- that was their non-confrontational way of asking everyone to leave. We were supposed to have the bar a few hours longer.

If I were you I'd pick a hotel that doesn't have that open lobby/bar area. The look of it is great, but it just doesn't work for a party crowd. They will not hesitate to end the party. They'd rather end it than have 100 phone calls to the front desk that the noise is too loud & that their guests can't sleep. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards