New York-Hudson Valley

Centerpieces - looking to rent/buy

Hi ladies - I normally post on NJ board (occasionalyl on here) but was hoping since I live in the area you might be able to help me. I am looking to rent or buy crystal tree centerpieces or crystal candelabras for my wedding in Nov 2011, anyone have something they want to rent/sell to me? If not, do any of you ladies have suggestions in the area that I might be able to rent them? Here is an example of what Im lookingfor as a reference: looking for tall - maybe 3 feet or higher
Thanks ladies for your help - I constantly look at trash to treasure but have not come across anything

Re: Centerpieces - looking to rent/buy

• altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking for 15 of them, forgot to mention
  • edited December 2011
    Did you check with your florist? Or venue? Or a party-rental company? Sometimes they have those for you to use. Granted, you'll probably have to pay a use-fee, but I'm sure it would be much less tha trying to rent or buy on your own.

HTH! GL!
  • altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks my florist is a small shop/family friend and she doesnt have many contacts. A few florists were not negotiating the rentals without doing the flowers. I actually went into a local chandelier shop and decided that I dont think Im going to have them all match 100% so Im going to go the random candelabra route and pick them up little by little. Thanks for the advice though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards