New York-Hudson Valley

Make-up in Rockland

Hi Girls,

I was wondering if you ladies could recommend places in Rockland for make-up. Thanks :)

Re: Make-up in Rockland

• bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Christine from color makeup studio based in Pearl River.  I LOVED my makeup. She did an amazing job and was very affodable. 
    www.colormakeupstudio.com
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_up-rockland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:2e1f8ed2-bf23-4708-8749-a2ff9b0f254fPost:3c4c4cc9-7b8a-4cff-bde3-b037eaa86f02">Re: Make-up in Rockland</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Christine from color makeup studio based in Pearl River.  I LOVED my makeup. She did an amazing job and was very affodable.  <a href="http://www.colormakeupstudio.com" rel="nofollow">www.colormakeupstudio.com</a>
    Posted by bridaljoy[/QUOTE]

This, exactly this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto once again! Christine is wonderful, and I found her great to have around while we were getting ready.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Using Gina Brazon.. truely amazing!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • edited December 2011
    I loved Christine too!  So sweet and did a great job!
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jill from JKFlashy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Alot of the MAC girls at Macys Palisades mall do a great job, and they will freelance. If you make an appt, you only have to buy 50.00 worth of products and they will do a full face of makeup including lashes. Then you can see who you like and see if they come to where you are getting ready. They do my makeup for occasions all the time, and it looks great and stays for hours....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards