New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wedding vendor reviews re: 9/4 wedding in NJ

I've never posted to this website before, but my florist told me that I should put a review of all of my vendors up here to not only help future brides, but the help those vendors that deserve the praise.  My name is Romi, I married my fiance Jon on 9/4/2010 at Season's in Washington Township, here are my reviews:

Florist: Flower Girl & Company, Valley Cottage, NY:  Laura is such a sweetheart, she was not only my florist but really helped me find a lot of my vendors and bring everything together.  She was able to work with my budget and everyone really loved how different the centerpieces looked.  I'd give her a 100% score.

Venue: Season's, Washington Township, NJ: A very beautiful and recently renovated location.  Very elegant, very accomodating, delicious food, outstanding service.  The only reason why I give them a 90%is simply because there were two events going on and some of our guests were a little confused as to where to go.

Transportation: Starlight Limo in Blauvelt, NY:  Overall, a great experience.  The limos, car and bus were very clean.  One of the drivers was a little "bland" but the other two were very nice.  I give them an 85% because I thought the prices were a LITTLE high, but overall, I found them to be very reliable.  I guess you get what you pay for, so it was worth it.

Wedding Rings: Barry's Estate Jewelry, Bardonia NY:  Barry is such a sweetheart, we got two very beautiful wedding rings with excellent service and free cleanings for life. 100%

Disc Jockey:  The DJ Company in Nyack, NY:  I worked very closely with Ryan for a little over a year.  He helped me choose Kevin as my DJ and Mike as my MC; both of which were perfect for my family and friends.  From the moment they invited up everyone to join Jon and I for our first dance, the dance floor was packed thru the last song.  The light show was amazing.  Everything went perfectly, and I hear nothing but great things still, nearly a month after my wedding. 100%, but they deserve a 120%

Photographer/Videography:  Dan Lungen Photography, Rockland County, NY:  Dan was a sweetheart, he gave us a great deal on our photography and videography.  Here I am only 3 weeks after my wedding day, and Jon and I are browsing through hundreds of beautiful proofs and choosing songs for our wedding video.  He's very easy to work with and very reasonably priced.  100%

Dress: Bella Cotoure in Newburgh, NY:  This came as a reccomendation through a friend of mine and it couldn't have been better.  They estimated 12 weeks for my dress to come in, but it arrived in 8.  I only needed two fittings but they gave me a final third fitting the week before the wedding "just in case."  Everything held together beautifully.  Bridesmaids dresses were great. 100% but deserve a 120%

Invitations: Vista Print (online):  I know, I know, but this wasn't really important to us.  We custom designed our wedding invitations online, they were nice and simple and we were very happy with them. 90%

Photobooth:  The DJ Company in Valley Cottage, NY: Same review as above.  Very fun photobooth, arrived early, included unlimited photos and a high resolution disc.  100%

Honeymoon: Secrets in Puna Cana:  UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! I would need a completely separate post to review, phenominal, outstanding, beautiful, peaceful, romantic, perfect... simply perfect!  200%

Well, I hope this helps.  I'll try to check in on this site from time to time to keep in touch.  I wish I used this site more during my wedding, I didn't realize how awesome it is!

G'Nite!

Re: Wedding vendor reviews re: 9/4 wedding in NJ

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards