August 2013 Weddings
Options

AMAZING Dress Experience!!!

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

I just got engaged 3 weeks ago, and already have the venue booked, colors picked out, and found my wedding dress yesterday!!! I'm having to do some things so quickly because, although the wedding is in August 2013, I'm moving away next month (October 2012) and have to get some things done here first!

The dress experience was amazing though! I was so stressed, but the day turned out amazingly!!! My consultant was brillant (at Alfred Angelo) and she picked just what I wanted. "THE" dress was the second one I tried on, but I tried on 19 afterwards. But I kept coming back to it! It is simple, has POCKETS like I wanted, and was way under budget!! It had also NEVER been tried on before, so it was in great condition and it fit me like a GLOVE! I walked out with it in my hands! No alterations, just have to stay this size or a bit smaller till August! lol...and the cost of my shoes, vail, sash and dress, which I all got yesterday, came to $600 UNDER MY BUDGET!!!!

I'm so happy, and relieved! It was such an amazing experience!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Paris & Joel/Began Dating: 2/16/2011/ Engaged: 8/19/2012/ Wedding Date: 8/17/2013
SURPRISE! Due Date: 10/15/2013

Re: AMAZING Dress Experience!!!

• Options
    Congrats on getting your dress!  and so much under budget!!
  • Options
    Congrats! sounds like everything fell into place for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Do you have a picture of your dress?
  • Options
    Congratulations! Finding you're dress is so much fun! And it being under budget = bonus!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you all so much!! I am new to this website/community and have liked it so far, and just had to share my excitement! I do have a picture of the dress, on my phone, but I have to get it uploaded on here and stuff first! I'll get it up soon! Thanks for the kind words again! :)
    Paris & Joel/Began Dating: 2/16/2011/ Engaged: 8/19/2012/ Wedding Date: 8/17/2013
  • Options
    That's awesome!
    Congrats on finding the dress..and getting all of that planning done so quickly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sparkellyy: Thank you! Yeah, I never thought I would be this efficient! But I have to be, since I'm moving away from where the wedding will take place! And for those who asked, the pictures are below! Very simple, but exactly what I wanted! (You might have to click to see them bigger, I'm not sure.)

• Options
    Beautiful! You look so happy in the dress

On another note your hair looks amazing, Its so long!!!
  • Options
    Thanks RailWayWife!

I was SUPER happy! And yes, my hair is very long! I'm just going to keep trimming it when necessary, so hopefully by August it will be even longer! I loved how it looked in the dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards