Wedding Classifieds
Options

WANT TO BUY USED MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY DRESS!!

Is anyone looking to sell or know anyone who is selling the moniquie lhuillier dress  "candy"? I would love to wear this dress for my wedding but it's too pricey for me to buy new :( Please email laseibel@yahoo.com with any information. Thanks!

Gown features beading, embroidery, corset bodice, and matching veil.

Re: WANT TO BUY USED MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY DRESS!!

• Options
    I will be pre-selling my Monique Lhuillier Candy Dress! My wedding is in July 2012, and it can be shipped to you, dry cleaned immediately after. Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss pricing.
  • Options
    If anyone knows where I can buy the matching veil used or discounted - please let me know! 
  • Options
    If anyone knows where I can buy the matching veil used or discounted - please let me know! 
  • Options
    What size is the dress you are ordering? Are you getting the matching veil too? You can email me on jrasmussen22@aol.com Thanks! Jen
  • Options
    I am very seriously interested in purchasing your Monique Lhuillier Candy Dress for my wedding in December 2012.  What size is your dress and how much are you pre-selling it for? Please let me know. VERY interested. 
  • Options
    I am very seriously interested in purchasing your Monique Lhuillier Candy Dress for my wedding in December 2012.  What size is your dress and how much are you pre-selling it for? Please let me know. VERY interested. 
  • Options
    Forgot to ask if your dress is BLUSH or IVORY? I am looking for IVORY :) You can email me at kendra@kendratodd.com thanks!
  • Options
    I would also like to buy an IVORY Monique L'Huillier Candy Dress. Preferrably size 0 or 2.  Happy to buy used - does anyone have one for sale?  Message me at sgmilton07@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I will be selling my Monique Candy dress in blush, size 6-8 (time will tell once I am ready for alterations) with raised cup size C.  It will be worn once (by me) on my wedding day in September 2012.  Email me at voodoofairy@gmail.com if anyone is interested.

• Options
    I am also looking to buy the matching veil to the Candy dress in blush.  voodoofairy@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Looking to buy the candy wedding dress in blush with veil size 6-8 C cup size. If anyone is selling please contact me at ceilial12@gmail.com. Thanks ladies..
    Ceilia
  • Options
    I am also interested in buying a matching veil to the ivory Monique Lhuillier Candy dress for my wedding in early July in southern California.  Is anyone interested in sharing the cost of the veil if they don't already have one to sell used? 
  • Options
    Hi, I have the Ivory Monique Lhuillier Candy Dress in size 0 for my wedding in November 17th 2012. I can have it professionally dry-cleaned and sent to any bride before December if keen. Kindly contact me at adeysl@yahoo.com.sg if interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_want-buy-used-monique-lhuillier-candy-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:5ddda545-0cf0-49ee-871b-661a58203a85Post:09c8dea1-2d87-4b41-b030-787212d6ceff">Re: WANT TO BUY USED MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY DRESS!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would also like to buy an IVORY Monique L'Huillier Candy Dress. Preferrably size 0 or 2.  Happy to buy used - does anyone have one for sale?  Message me at sgmilton07@hotmail.com
    Posted by Sarahgracemilton[/QUOTE]
    Hi, are u still looking for this? I will be wearing a size 0 in IVORY. My wedding is on 17th Nov 2012 if timing is righ. Thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_want-buy-used-monique-lhuillier-candy-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:5ddda545-0cf0-49ee-871b-661a58203a85Post:816fea4e-76d6-4723-bb1a-00f6ca22904d">Re: WANT TO BUY USED MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY DRESS!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am also interested in buying a matching veil to the ivory Monique Lhuillier Candy dress for my wedding in early July in southern California.  Is anyone interested in sharing the cost of the veil if they don't already have one to sell used? 
    Posted by sfsunkist[/QUOTE]
    Hi there, have you gotten the veil yet? Happy to work something out if you've not. My email is adeysl@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks!
  • Options
    I am also in need of the matching veil in blush! Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or rent to me? My wedding's in September 2012. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    I as well am looking for the 'CANDY' blush colored dress.  I am a size 6/8 and would be interested if anyone has it for sale.  Thanks 

my email is dani_joy38@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I am also looking to buy the Ivory Candy dress by Monqieu Lhuillier. I would LOVE to wear this, but can't afford it new. If anyone knows someone selling or are selling their used dress themselves, please email me at lsienema@gmail.com

Thanks!!

• Options
    I am also looking to buy the Ivory Candy dress by Monqieu Lhuillier. I would LOVE to wear this, but can't afford it new. If anyone knows someone selling or are selling their used dress themselves, please email me at lsienema@gmail.com

Thanks!!

• Options
    JulesO14JulesO14 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012

Hello, I just came from a bridal salon where I tried this dress on in ivory and blush and had that magical bridal moment! This is my absolute dream dress but unfortunately I can not afford to spend much on my gown. Would anyone be willing to sell their gown to me for $2,000? It is really the most I could ever spend and you would be truly making my wedding dreams come true.

Most Sincerely, Julie Olson

jolson14@gmail.com

• Options
    joannaalina30joannaalina30 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Hi everyone, I am about to sell a brand new monique lhuillier stunning candy in ivory with the beautiful beaded matching veil. This was a dream dress to try and my heart was set on wearing it but I have to wear a traditional family gown for the wedding and am unable to wear my dream dress unfortunately. The dress is unaltered, size 2 and in perfect, brand new condition. I'm terribly sad I can't wear it as it truly is a beauty and I'd sincerely like someone to wear it down the aisle. If anyone is interested please email starryeyedjo@gmail.com
    Thank you so much 
  • Options
    Very interested in buying your dress. you can email me directly at anna.gaskin@supanews.com.au
  • Options
    I am selling my Monique Lhuillier Candy dress after my March 2012 wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous! The dress is a street size 2/ label size 4. I will be having it taken in just slightly. The height will be about 5'7" ( I am 5'3", wearing 4 inch heels). I will have it professionally cleaned and ship it immediately after the wedding. If interested, email me directly at kp1146@gmail.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_want-buy-used-monique-lhuillier-candy-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:5ddda545-0cf0-49ee-871b-661a58203a85Post:7ea8bfd0-47b6-40a9-bbf7-0024c3c1e006">Re: WANT TO BUY USED MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY DRESS!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be selling my Monique Candy dress in blush, size 6-8 (time will tell once I am ready for alterations) with raised cup size C.  It will be worn once (by me) on my wedding day in September 2012.  Email me at voodoofairy@gmail.com if anyone is interested.   
    Posted by tonalmirror[/QUOTE]
    I am interested in your Candy dress. I tried it on and the consultant said I would need the cup size C as well. Do they make it with a larger cup or is the cup somehow taken out. I had the Monique size 8 on and it fit well.  How much are yu hoping to get for your dress and how is the condidtion after your wedding?<div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Brides that have raised the cup to a C!

Did you find that it altered the look of the dress too much? I ordered the dress in Ivory after trying it on in the sample size 8 (with a B cup), and being quite top heavy, I need to go up to a C and also raise the fabric by 1.5 inches. At the time, I was so in love with the dress that I didn't give it too much thought, but now that the excitement has settled I'm starting to freak out worrying that it won't look good, or will accentuate my boobs in a bad way (i.e. look too vulgar for church).

It sucks that all the models I have seen wearing this dress appear to be about an A cup so it's hard to imagine what it would look on someone my size :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_want-buy-used-monique-lhuillier-candy-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:5ddda545-0cf0-49ee-871b-661a58203a85Post:5ae5c9eb-6dc0-4cb9-9109-7a891244050c">Re: SELLING MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY DRESS!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone, I am about to sell a brand new monique lhuillier stunning candy in ivory with the beautiful beaded matching veil. This was a dream dress to try and my heart was set on wearing it but I have to wear a traditional family gown for the wedding and am unable to wear my dream dress unfortunately. The dress is unaltered, size 2 and in perfect, brand new condition. I'm terribly sad I can't wear it as it truly is a beauty and I'd sincerely like someone to wear it down the aisle. If anyone is interested please email starryeyedjo@gmail.com Thank you so much 
    Posted by joannaalina30[/QUOTE]

Is this still for sale? Thanks meaghan
  • Options
    I am looking to purchase or rent a MONIQUE LHUILLIER CANDY gown in BLUSH, Size 6-8. Please contact me.
    Kind Regards,
    Amy
    albinns@msn.com
  • Options
     I am looking for the 'CANDY' blush colored dress.  size 6/8 and would be interested if anyone has it for sale.  Thanks  
    Albinns@msn.com
  • Options
    Hai do u still have the dress?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards