Wedding Classifieds
Options

Crystal CANDELABRAS for RENT in NJ

I have beautiful crystal CANDELABRAs for rent. These abras look stunning and are made with 100% crystal.  I am located in Northern NJ.  Size: H.33" W.17", 5 LIGHTS.
Please message me regarding the price to rent.

Post your contact information and I will get back to you ASAP!

Re: Crystal CANDELABRAS for RENT in NJ

• Options
    I was looking for something like these but 65 to rent?!?! Im sorry but they cost less than half to BUY them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks for your response. I am not sure where you can get these for less than half anywhere. If you can get these  for a lower price to buy....please share with everyone where because I am sure that there are other people on here looking to buy these.

I would like to challenge you to do a general search via google and let me know what you find regarding pricing for these crystal candelabras.

• Options
    These are on save on crafts.com anywhere from 3365 to BUY, so I agree with PP that 65 is way too steep just to rent them.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You also have to realize, anyone who can afford 65 dollars just to BORROW these is not coming on these wedding classifieds boards. Most of the brides on here are looking to score second hand items for cheap, and its a little unfair that you're charging so much money just to let someone borrow these for a few hours. People trying to rip others off doesn't go over too well around here. Also in my PP I meant 35 to 60, not 3560 or whatever I wrote.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

I truly appreciate your comments. I personally visited save-on-crafts @ http://www.save-on-crafts.com/candleshoppe.html. I did not see the candelabra that I posted on the site. Please be assured that you WILL NOT FIND THESE FOR $35 to $60 as stated by allychase. You might find another type of candelabra for the price range but NOT A 100% CRYSTAL CANDLEABRA THAT IS 33 INCHES IN HEIGHT. 

Again, I challenge anyone who disagrees to provide a link to the above crystal candelabra where the price is less than $160 with shipping and handling included. 

You need to understand that if you are looking to save money, renting these is extremely cost effective versus having to buy it for $160.00 or more.

If you were to purchase 10 of these at $160 a piece that would amount to $1600 vs renting them for $65.00 which would come out to $650.00. That is a $950.00 difference.  

Also, to say that my price is unfair is completely unfair. The savings is extremely evident in the example that I just gave.

• Options
    I'm interested in renting these for a wedding north jersey on 12/31/13.  Please email me at mudd49@aol.com with more information.
  • Options
    She's right. Those candelabras are only sold in sets of 5, and cost about 150/each. Plus, they are crazy fragile. I am renting a slightly larger version of those for $60/each.
  • Options
    I am interested in renting these. Please email me at katemannion87@aol.com with a quote.
  • Options
    hi! how many do you have available for rent? what is price to rent per unit? thanks!
  • Options
    tmvg8tmvg8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
    Hello, I am interested in renting for a 2015 wedding. How many do you have?
    thanks

grande.tara@gmail.com
  • Options
    I am interested in these as well. How many do you have? And, do you have the flower bowl attachment for the top?

kellyannsmith33@gmail.com
  • Options
    @KSmithAceituno125

This user hasn't been on since last May so you probably won't get a response.

Also, I'd probably edit out your email address and change your username, internet safety and all.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    I am very interested in renting these. If you could please email me I would appreciate my wedding is only months away. Thanks.
    Kristlehug@yahoo.com
  • Options
    veronica@utterlyelegant.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards