Wedding Classifieds

Casablanca Wedding Dress Style 1827 Size 8

I am selling my Casablanca 1827 wedding dress! This dress retails at about $1,200, but I am selling it for $400 (or best offer)! I only wore it for the ceremony (about 2 hours) at my wedding last year. This is a gorgeous dress....I loved it, but now want to pass it on to someone who will love it too!

Description from Casablanca website: This romantic gown has a modified sweetheart neckline and an A-line silhouette. The delicate lace is decorated with just the right amount of sparkle and beadwork, while the chapel length train helps complete the look of this sophisticated creation. Color: White with silver thread and accent beads. Fabric: Beaded Lace over Silky Satin.

This dress is a size 8. There were no alterations made other than a bustle being sewn in and bra cups added. My measurements are 34c-28-36 and it fit me perfectly!

The dress was only worn for about 2 hours and has no tears, holes or stains. Will ship anywhere!

PAYMENT BEING ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL ONLY! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE! I WON'T RESPOND TO SCAM EMAILS! 

email me at carina9 at msn dot com
Photobucket image Follow Me on Pinterest Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards