New York-Hudson Valley

Fun Times Tuesday

Today's question is simple.

How are you feeling? If something's bothering you and you're feeling ambitious, what's wrong? Maybe we can help with advice.

Jaimie

Re: Fun Times Tuesday

• dr_mrs.kingdr_mrs.king member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel good today! :)
    The season starts again tonight (roller derby) so it's back to practicing with some great girls and I'm really looking forward to be back.

I dislike though how many people come out of the woodwork when news of you being engaged gets around.  Everyone from the past is contacting me, and it's rather annoying.  Exes anre texting and fb messaging me, which most of them are just saying we wish you the best but 1 of them is saying how he missed his chance and apologizing over and over.. I'm like you're not getting another chance no matter how hard you try.  Friends from highschool who I haven't talked to in years are fbing me and asking whether they come.  First of all it's a year away so the guest list isn't final (which is what I tell them) but do you really think you're invited when we haven't said a word to each other in 4 years?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageVisit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards