New York-Hudson Valley

Makeup Trial with JKFlashy

Has anyone every used Maddy from JK Flashy? I know you all had great reviews for Jill but, due to my time constraint, I'm skipping the trial with her and going straight to the makeup artist I will have on the day of my wedding.

My trial is this Saturday 4/30, so if anyone has worked with her I would love to hear about your experience. Thanks!!

Re: Makeup Trial with JKFlashy

• edited December 2011
    I'm sure she does a great job if she works for Jill.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Does Jill travel to you? I hear so much about her on this website. I just checked out her website and was amazed by the photos, especially the before and after pics! I am  definitely going to call her!!!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, she travels. I didn't have Maddy, but I had Christina do my makeup for my wedding (Jill did my B-pics makeup) and it looks amazing. JKFlashy is amazing, you won't be disappointed!

Pipe down, you had your chance!

• MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_makeup-trial-jkflashy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:531791de-ee4e-4f39-ae91-809a2f58ea11Post:5b863a05-175f-417e-8e6c-f053ba724679">Re: Makeup Trial with JKFlashy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure she does a great job if she works for Jill.
    Posted by JSweetieXO[/QUOTE]
    This exactlyyyyyyyy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards