New York-Hudson Valley
Options

DJ Suggestions? Music on the Move

Hi All

I'm planning on getting married in the Poughkeepsie and I have nooooo idea who to choose for a DJ! One person suggested Hobie from Music on the Move... has anyone used him? 

I feel like the DJ is one of the most important things. I love to dance and want to make sure we've got everyone on the floor all night!! So if anyone has any suggestions, it would be a great help!

Thanks so much!

Re: DJ Suggestions? Music on the Move

• Options
    DJ Bri Swatek....he is awesome, reasonably priced and will have your guests on the floor ALL NIGHT!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    We were married last October at the Poughkeepsie Grand and used Tom Destry DJ Entertainment. This guy was like incredible! He followed all our instructions as far as to our music list and formalities from our ceremony right through the end of the reception. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. AAA+.. His prices are resonable too. LOL on your big day.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! That was so helpful! I read a lot of other great things about DJ Bri. I went to meet him the other night and booked him on the spot! I'm very excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards