New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Visting floral shops and the area.. help?!

Hi guys,

My wedding will be at Rolling Greens @ Dutchess County Country Club in Poughkeepsie. We aren't from the area and will be visiting a few floral shops. So far we have appointments with Lucille's Floral Design in Fishkill, Apple Valley Flowers in Poughkeepsie, and Seed to Fruit in Beacon. Any other suggestions? Also, since we aren't from the area. Are there any other suggestions that you can think of that we should do? ( Don't need to meet with a photographer, DJ, or bakery)

Also, we are looking to have dinner or find something to do while we are visiting for the day/night, any suggestions for restaurantes or things to do/see?? TIA ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Visting floral shops and the area.. help?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Make an appointment with Rosemary's on Main St in Wappingers Falls as well        (845) 297-4336 .  She is unbelieveably reasonable & SO sweet.  I'm actually picking up a sample of our centerpiece this weekend from her.  She was also the only florist around here that I met with that came in under budget & gave me all the flowers that I wanted. Where everyone else was $500-$1300 over budget!  Good Luck!!
  • Options
    yoko2011yoko2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adams Fair Acre Farms in Poughkeepsie - (845) 454-4330. Susanne was really helpful with suggestions and budget.
  • Options
    woodfrogswoodfrogs member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thornton's Hillside Gardnes in Pok.
    http://www.hillsidegardensflorist.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards