August 2013 Weddings

Getting things done!

So all in the past couple of weeks I have sent in the deposit for the DJ and ceremony piano player, booked the engagment photo session, purchased a groupon for the STD's from vistaprint, and got a huge head start on some of my DIY projects! I feel very accomplished, all of those things have been haunting me for a couple months now. It feels good to get something done! Now I'm super excited for the engagment photo session! I'll post photos when I get them :)

What have you guys gotten done lately? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Getting things done!

• edited August 2012
    Wow that's great that you got so much done!

All I have done lately is start dress shopping.  I found my dress, but did not order it yet (although I can't wait to go back and order!). 

I also started addressing our save the dates since we have to get those out soon.  My FI's cousin just eloped and announced that her and her new H will be throwing a reception next July or August in Holland.  My FI's parents want us to get the save the dates out ASAP since the family will likely not be able to travel to the US for our wedding and Holland for his cousin's reception.
  • Wow congrats on getting so much done!! It feels great getting things done. I havent done too much wedding stuff. I went dress shopping for the first time but that was a disaster lol. Other than that I just bought a few things to start some of my DIY progects but Ill do those when Fi is out of town.
  • congrats!! I booked my engagement photo session too so that's exciting! other than that I haven't done too much. I'd like to start dress shopping soon :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on all of your checks! I've been unbelievably busy at work, but managed to get a few things done. I've contacted our minister and scheduled our first meeting with him in October, planned our outfits for our engagement session (next week!), and gotten started on some DIY projects. My goals for this weekend are to finalize our engagement party guest list and attempt to get addresses from the guests through FB. I'm looking forward to a three day weekend to get some wedding things done and seeing my fiance! We live a few hours apart so our visits have been scarce the past few months, but I'll be able ot see him the next two weekends! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards