New York-Hudson Valley

Almost there....photogs

So we have met 3 photographers......I wasn't 100% on any of them, there were little things I didn't like for each.  Then last night I saw Allan Levine www.aelphoto.com. They were AMAZING!  I have an appointment on Thursday to see Digital Weddings.  Has anyone used Allan Levine or Digital Weddings?

Re: Almost there....photogs

• edited December 2011
    Met with Allen Levine at bridal shows, liked him for our "top 8", but once Joe was done with his studying we sat down one saturday and narrowed my top 8 down to 4. Levine got knocked out of the running. Anyway, I do remember liking him.

We ended up going with Majestic Studios (who did a great job), but Digital Weddings was our second choice.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Allan Levine just last week.

We did our e-photos this past Monday. I haven't seen prints yet, so I don't know what the photos look like just yet, but he and Vicky were a lot of fun to work with. They're very down to earth people, not pretentious or stuck up like some places can be.

I'll post pics when I get them.
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i met allan levine at a bridal show and liked him and his wife.  However, i couldn't even consider him b/c he asked when i was getting married....at the time i didn't have a date but a time of year (it was early in my process) and he told me that he was booked all weekends in the month of october (the most likely month) and gave me the dates he was in sept also. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards