New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Fun Times Tuesday

What is your mood in one word?

What are looking forward to the most this week?

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead?

Re: Fun Times Tuesday

• Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word?    Twatty

What are looking forward to the most this week? it was my dress fitting but it happened already last nite.

Working! Instead I wanna lay in bed all day and watch my DVR

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Sleepy

What are looking forward to the most this week? dress shopping with my sis on Sat

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? Im at work...I wish I was asleep still.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Cheerful

What are looking forward to the most this week? fri @ 6pm,

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? working...I wish I was shopping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Allergyful

What are looking forward to the most this week? nothing really. maybe for it to be because i'm off next week

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? giving finals for four hours. i wish i was doing nothing instead. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Surprisingly calm

What are looking forward to the most this week? A lot! Venue visit today. Co-ed Bach party on Friday. Cake tasting on Saturday

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? Although I am happy to be working, I wish I was doing paper stuff (place cards and programs)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Groggy

What are looking forward to the most this week? The weekend

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? We are going to our tasting tonight..very excited.
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Options
    SandDDSandDD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Overwhelmed

What are looking forward to the most this week? Getting some stuff off my plate at work & Friday!! We have our next Yankee game!!

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? Working & finishing one of my last assignments for the semester, but really wishing I was doing fun wedding stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stressed
    BBQ on Saturday
    Working.. Wish I was home relaxing..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Tired

What are looking forward to the most this week? girls game night on Friday

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? Working, wish I was doing anything other than working.
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word?  tired

What are looking forward to the most this week?  getting alot of clean up work done at work...getting semi organized for maternity leave early

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead?  working...wish i was home cleaning out the guest room.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? overwhelmed

What are looking forward to the most this week? my birthday is Friday

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? i'm stuck at work and id rather put putting my place cards in their picture frames
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sleepdeprivation induced stress

hair trial and cake tasting :)

working and i wish I was painting my cake topped and table numbers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cranky

What are you looking forward to the most this week? 
    Friday at 3!  Yesterday I had to chaperone a spring concert, today I have darts (see the next question), tomorrow I am working the phone banks for my union, Thursday we are going to book the limo....finally Friday I get to have one night to relax - except Saturday at 4 I volunteered to chaperone the Relay for Life Walk until six in the morning on Sunday.  It's just one of those weeks!

My fiance has to work late and will be late getting to his dart match - I'm a sub on the team, so I have to go play.  I'd rather stay home and pour myself a nice glass of wine, curl up on the couch with my DVR or a good book. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Right now, relieved to be home with my feet up

What are looking forward to the most this week? the day off Friday for a wedding!!!!

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? I went to work and I wished I was home!!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    posadagirl20posadagirl20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your mood in one word? Sleepy

What are looking forward to the most this week? Getting my hair done tommorow,,Trim and a root touch up. Always makes me feel happy.

What are you doing today and wish you were doing instead? Working and doing laundry.,..would rather do just about anything..I'd love to spend the day at home with the FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards