New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Monday Recap

Re: Monday Recap

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey Jaimie!! Where is your post about your shower??? How was it?

Saturday I drove to Kleinfelds to pick up my veil! Then when home I proceeded to walk around my apartment in it since Drew was at work lol

Sunday I went to OC to met with a florist. I love them, just a little over the budget so I guess I will meet with one more. My mom came with me since she always has good flower ideas, then she and I decided last minute to check out a potential RD location and I'M IN LOVE with it! It was where I was thinking of having it since my mom told me there was this new addition to the place and a back room and it is so nice! Sometimes moms are right! It is a little pricy for the area but whatever. It is so convenient from the church I can't pass it up
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto.. where is your shower post??? lol 

saturday - fi and i did some spring cleaning... nothing big
    yesterday- i was at my FILs cleaning out their basement from last month's flood.. 

this week i hope to address all the invitations that are going out in 3 weeks!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_monday-recap-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:75f1cd4a-40ad-48cb-aeb2-d71a64cc6a58Post:476b36df-a22d-4ed2-9d45-d2e52a4efe53">Re: Monday Recap</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey Jaimie!! Where is your post about your shower??? How was it? Saturday I drove to Kleinfelds to pick up my veil! Then when home I proceeded to walk around my apartment in it since Drew was at work lol Sunday I went to OC to met with a florist. I love them, just a little over the budget so I guess I will meet with one more. My mom came with me since she always has good flower ideas, then she and I decided last minute to check out a potential RD location and I'M IN LOVE with it! It was where I was thinking of having it since my mom told me there was this new addition to the place and a back room and it is so nice! Sometimes moms are right! It is a little pricy for the area but whatever. It is so convenient from the church I can't pass it up
    Posted by manda26[/QUOTE]

manda- what florists did you meet with and what is the RD location?

My weekend consisted of my girlfriends wedding!!! Sunday- was grocery shopping and cleaning

Goals this week-paper for programs!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    did a preliminary seating chart and maybe finally picked our first dance song. that's about it.

this week i think we're going to start addressing the invitations and figuring out how to attach the ribbon to the invites, no real rush on that though. i also need to call the florist and meet with them. i think that's it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris - I met with James Murray in Goshen (I kept trying to get a hold of Jo An in Washingtonville but got a busy signal each time?)

The RD place is Ninas in Downtown Middletown - I've been to dinner/drinking there a couple times but that was before this addition, it looks great! Definitely does not look like a place in Middletown, and since I grew up there I can say that lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you want to still try Jo-Ann, call in the mornings.  She (from what my mom told me) has a habit of leaving the phone off when its busier in the afternoons,  Crazy yes i know!!

I was calling her last week too and it was busy busy busy, i'm like wtf.

hahah funny you say that about M-town! Ive never been to Nina's. Now I know what you mean about pricey for the area ;)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris - I was thinking I had the wrong # for Jo An or something. I tried for two days! I only really get a chance to make personal calls at lunch (12:30) but I will try in the am soon, now I don't know when I will be able to get up there though to meet with another florist - yesterday was ideal! no other plans but that and see my nephews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bummer!! we are going to have to kick her in the butt! Her son is getting married in 2 weeks so i know she has been crazy.  How far is your drive up here?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

it's only an hour (on weekends), but impossible to do weekdays after work with all the traffic going up that way I don't get there til like 7 so thats too late. I am limited to weekends, I try to go to my moms one sunday a month at least for dinner with the whole family - obviously this Sunday is Easter, next Sunday is mine and my sisters birthdays so I think we are all going out, plus it seems she will have her sons wedding soon so I might as well wait til after that lol
    And Drew works 7 days a week, so this stuff I need to do alone!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i live in the area and its impossible to get around! ;)  I'm work down in Rockland so i understand the traffic. Wedding planning is just too much!!! From now til May i have almost every weekend booked, its insane!
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

A day late but i dont care lol
     Laundry Cleaning
    Stamping RSVPs
    Purchased the program stuff in order to print them 
    Purchased the rest of the stuff to assemble the invties
    Garter came in! LOVE IT!
    Pair of shoes came in! LOVE THEM!! One more pair to go!
    Picked up envelops from calligrapher.
    Got rid of all the boxes and tissue paper from the shower gifts that I had to go through to make sure nothin was in there. 
    Dinner with my fam, dinner with his fam, 
    Qt with FI when he got home from work fri and sat nite
    Dropped off paperwork at the church 
    Finalized the wrapping for the favors

this week:
    Assembled invtiesssssssssssssssssssssssssss (monday nite)
    DONE
    and 
    Stamp invites and send those b1tches out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards